I Got Flowers Today (Reflection)

       


  As a woman, "I Got Flowers Today" made me realize how important it is to have enough courage to walk away from a relationship that does not benefit you anymore. And also, a sorry without changes can't fix anything.

 

        I learned how to value my worth as a woman even more when I heard this poem. that as women, we should still consider our own good, especially when we enter a serious relationship or if we get married someday. It gives me the realization that walking away from a relationship that does not give you value or what you deserve is not a sign of being weak or a coward; it is a sign of being an independent woman who can still stand alone even without a partner.

 

        Simple saying "sorry" are not enough, especially when the person who committed the mistake can't even figure out a way to fix things or if they still repeat the same negative deeds that they did the first time. Sorry without improvement is not worth forgiving; it is not worth giving a third chance.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

How My Brother Leon Brought Home a Wife (Reflection)

Tanaga